Discussions under Developer Forum

Support sandcastle december ctp 2006

first post: arnaudleroy wrote: Hello, I have modified vs 2005 add-in to support this new versi...

Folders Empty

first post: yababer wrote: Hi, I got everything to install correctly, and I don't see any ...

I get an Error when I try to create the documents (Copy from blog)

first post: frank700 wrote: Robert said... Hi, I get an Error when I try to create the docu...

latest post: frank700 wrote: I guess you are using the august CTP, the used script in the projec...

DLL list stays empty (copy from blog)

first post: frank700 wrote: Anonymous said... Hi. I am running Visual Studio 2005 with the Wi...

latest post: frank700 wrote: allready on the wish list, but im overloaded with 'real' projects a...

Suggestion - Add setup options

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: Make it possible to select which features to install. I myself down...

latest post: frank700 wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 2399. You may wish to ...

Suggestion - Add a help file

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: A help file, or documentation on how to use the add-in would be rea...

latest post: frank700 wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 2398. You may wish to ...

Suggestion - Use project properties to get locations

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: What I mean is this: For the current version to work, you need ...

latest post: frank700 wrote: moved to item 2332

Suggestion - Merge documentation into one file

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: Sandcastle allows you to add documentation for any number of assemb...

latest post: frank700 wrote: moved to item 2331

Suggestion - Allow add-in to switch on the XML project property

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: When you use the project files to find the locations for the assemb...

latest post: frank700 wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 2333. You may wish to ...

Suggestion - Add cleanup option

first post: JanSchreuder wrote: It should be possible to clean up the files generated by Sandcastle...

latest post: JanSchreuder wrote: Cool. Thanks for the tip